Bibigo Ginseng Chicken Soup or Samgyetang is often eaten during summer in Korea after a day’s work under the sun to boost your stamina. But who’s to say you can’t have chicken soup when you feel like it? It is often laborious to make a traditional Samgyetang because it takes long hours to boil the chicken to get that savory broth, but with this ready-to-eat one, you just need to heat it in the microwave and you’re good to go. It’s made with real chicken and soup made of garlic and ginseng. It has a savory and nourishing taste that hits the right spot, especially after a long day. This chicken soup is perfect for when you come home from work and you’re too tired to prepare a complicated meal, yet still want something that tastes homemade.
- Ready-to-eat samgyetang soup
- Heating instructions: Heat in the microwave for 7 minutes and 30 second, or place the pouch in boiling water for 15-20 minutes.
- Authentic traditional Korean soup made from real chicken, ginseng, and garlic
- Product of Korea, from the brand Bibigo
- Contains 800 grams of Ginseng Chicken Soup per pack