Enjoy a fresh and unmatched cup of tea from Foojoy China Classic Min-Nan Oolong Tea. With its smooth taste and toasty fragrance, every tea time is guaranteed to be a relaxing and invigorating experience. To achieve its well-rounded taste, Foojoy sources its tea leaves from the mountains of Fujian where the climate and altitude bring out their best flavor and aroma. The tea leaves undergo partial oxidation that changes their color to golden amber and transforms the flavor to its signature cup. You can enjoy Oolong tea in hot or cold, depending on your preference, and because it doesn’t require any milk, sugar, or lemon, you can savor its unique aftertaste.
- Oolong tea made with tea leaves from the southern Fujian's mountains
- Known for its full flavor, aroma, and lingering aftertaste
- Steeping time: 3-5 minutes.
- Can be served hot or cold, with or without milk
- Product of China, from the brand Foojoy
- Comes with 100 tea bags with 2g of oolong each