If you’re a foodie, you’re probably familiar with the name Kikkoman and how they always produce quality products. Kikkoman’s Gluten Free Soy Sauce is definitely one of the well-thought and innovative products from their line. This Tamari-style soy sauce has the same rich and savory taste you expect that can give your meal the right umami kick. It’s made from four simple ingredients—soybeans, water, rice, and salt. The main difference of this condiment apart from its other variants is it’s gluten-free. This has been certified by the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America (GIG) because instead of using wheat as one of its ingredients, it has been substituted with rice. Its mild flavor is the perfect and quick fix to turn your food into an extraordinary one.
- Tamari-style sauce made from soybeans, rice, water, and salt
- Mild and savory flavor with the right umami kick
- Gluten-free condiment due to the absence of wheat and other preservatives
- Product of Japan from the brand Kikkoman
- One bottle contains 10oz of Kikkoman Gluten-free soy sauce