Looking for a quick fix to a dull-tasting food? Any meal can be improved with only a few drops of Kikkoman Ponzu Citrus Soy Sauce. This soy sauce is the perfect balance of salty, tangy, and sweet flavors to give your food a boost of flavor to enjoy your meal. The Ponzu is a condiment popular in Japan but can now be found on the shelves of an American household. Whether you’re having grilled pork, pan-seared fish, or blanched vegetables, this refreshing condiment can be poured over your food or used as a dipping sauce. You can even use this as a salad dressing by adding your choice of oil. Because of its versatility, not to mention its unique zesty flavor, you may just have found a new addition to your pantry staple.
- Ponzu citrus sauce made from soy sauce, lemon and orange flavors, water, salt, and sugar
- Known for the perfect balance of saltiness, tanginess, and sweetness
- A soy sauce lightly seasoned with citrus
- Product of Japan from the brand Kikkoman
- One bottle contains 10fl.oz of Ponzu Sauce