Add character and flavor to your meal with the Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce. This mildly hot chili sauce is great as a dipping sauce or as an ingredient to your stir-fry Noodles, meat, or vegetables. It is made from thinly sliced red chili peppers and fresh white garlic, seasoned with rice vinegar, salt, and sugar. It has a bright red color, but it’s not as spicy as you might think! The combination of ingredients gives a sweet and spicy flavor at the same time. You can put it directly on top of your food or you can mix it with other ingredients to create a perfect fusion of flavors. No matter how you might decide to eat it, its versatile blend is perfect for any kind of food you put on the table.
- All-around Asian chili garlic sauce made from red chili peppers, garlic, rice vinegar, salt, and sugar
- Vegan, gluten-free, no added color, no added MSG, no added flavor enhancer
- Can be used as a dipping sauce or as an ingredient
- Product of China from the brand Lee Kum Kee
- One jar contains 368g of chili garlic sauce