Little Sheep Soup Base Numbing and Spicy Mala Flavor Hot Pot Soup Base
Enjoy an authentic Mongolian hotpot with an extra spicy flavor with the Little Sheep Mala Flavor Soup Base. Mala is a spicy seasoning made from Sichuan and chili peppers. This isn’t for the faint of heart because this will make your tongue tingle and cause you to break a sweat! But if you equally like super spicy food and hotpot meals, then this one is definitely for you. This soup base is great for eating during the winter, for this is sure to warm you up in no time. To enjoy this extra spicy soup base, all you have to do is pour the contents into a pot and add boiling water. Wait for the mixture to simmer and you can add in your meat and vegetables. It might also be wise to stock up some chocolates and milk to ease the numbing of your tongue afterward!
- Easy-to-prepare Mongolian-style hotpot soup base
- Mala-flavored concentrated soup base made for hotpot
- Allergy warning: may contain soybeans and wheat
- Product of China from the brand Little Sheep
- 1 pack contains 200g of Mala flavored hotpot soup base