Indulge in a rich fusion of Thai, Indian, and Persian flavors with Mae Ploy’s Massaman Curry Paste. Massaman curries history can be traced back to when Muslim traders brought spices to the Malay archipelago in the 17th century. Each tub contains a harmonious blend of commonly used Thai curry spices, namely dried chili peppers, coriander, and lemongrass, with Indian cardamom, cinnamon, cumin, and mace. With Islamic origins, massaman curry is usually enjoyed with chicken, duck, venison, goat, and less commonly with pork. Its rich yet mild flavors bring out the best in your chosen meat. Add a splash of creamy coconut milk and pair it with white rice and leave the dining table full and satisfied.
- Massaman Curry Paste paste made from a blend of Thai and Indian herbs and spices
- Halal-certified, no MSG, no preservatives, no artificial flavoring
- Comes in a resealable large tub packaging
- Product of Thailand from the brand Mae Ploy
- Contains 35oz. of Indian-Style Massaman Curry paste