Mae Ploy Thai Matsaman Curry Paste
Thai, Indian, and Persian flavors combine deliciously in Mae Ploy's Thai Massaman Curry Paste. Each resealable tub fuses Indian and Persian spices like cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, cumin, and more with the hallmark Thai curry ingredients like dried chili peppers, coriander, lemongrass, and more. Massaman curry's recipe origins go back to Muslim traders bringing in spices to the Malay archipelago in the 17th century. With its Islamic roots, Massaman Thai curry paste is commonly used with chicken, goat, duck, or venison instead of pork. Despite the number of spices in the ingredient list, it offers fragrant aroma, mild heat, and a well-balanced richness that may be further enhanced by a splash of creamy coconut milk.
- Massaman Thai Curry Paste made from a blend of Thai and Indian herbs and spices
- Halal-certified, no MSG, no preservatives, no artificial flavoring
- Comes in a resealable tub packaging
- Product of Thailand from the brand Mae Ploy
- Contains 14oz. of Indian-Style Massaman Curry paste