Strike gold on curry flavors with Mae Ploy’s Vegetarian Thai Yellow Curry Paste! While most Thai curries include shrimp paste as part of its essential ingredients, yellow curry draws its color, taste, and aroma from turmeric. Completing the ingredients are a mix of Thai and Indian spices, namely coriander seeds, cumin, lemongrass, and ginger. Yellow curry is just a notch milder in spice than green curry but it's packed with deep earthy and peppery flavors from the turmeric that’s unmissable. Make the best yellow veggie curry stew with coconut milk, carrots, and potatoes!
- Vegetarian Yellow Curry paste made from garlic, lemongrass, shallot, dried red chile, salt, galangal, cumin, cinnamon, star anise, turmeric, kaffir lime peel, coriander seed.
- No MSG, no preservatives, no artificial flavoring
- Comes in a resealable large tub packaging
- Product of Thailand from the brand Mae Ploy
- Contains 35oz. of Thai Vegetarian Yellow Curry Paste