Achieve the delicate taste, chewy texture, and glossy finish of sushi rice with Mizkan Vinegar Seasoning for Sushi and Salad. Each bottle comes with a blend of distilled rice vinegar, sugar, and salt. The balance of flavors from each ingredient makes your sushi rice taste light and fresh. All you have to do is stir it in freshly cooked and fluffed up rice and you're off to making makizushi rolls, onigiri, and more in no time! It also serves as a great oil-free salad dressing alternative on its own or mixed with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Sushi rice seasoning made with distilled rice vinegar, sweetener, and salt
- Perfect seasoning for making sushi rolls, onigiri, salads, and more
- How to use Mizkan Sushi Seasoning: Mix 5 tbsp. of sushi seasoning for 2 cups of uncooked rice (4 cups cooked rice)
- Product of Japan, from the brand Mizkan
- Each bottle contains 24oz. of Vinegar Seasoning for Sushi