Prince Of Peace Organic Oolong Tea
Brew a cup of Prince of Peace Oolong Tea and be greeted by woody, thick, and roasted flavors from its 100% organic ingredients. Sourced from the Wuyi District of Fujian, China, the Oolong undergoes a traditional semi-oxidation process that involves withering the plant under strong sun and oxidation before curling and twisting. The result is a rich-tasting tea that's packed with antioxidants that's good for your stomach and your peace of mind. Steep a bag for 3-5 minutes and add sugar to taste. It only contains 30-40mg of caffeine making this a healthier and lighter coffee substitute.
- Made from 100% organic oolong tea leaves
- Caffeine-substitute with 30-40mg caffeine
- Can be served hot or cold
- ECO-CERTICO certified organic
- Contains 20 organic oolong tea bags per box