Searching for a ramen counterpart of the Samyang Spicy Noodles? Paldo's Fun & Yum Teumsae Ramen is the top choice! Named after a famous ramen restaurant, Teumsae is one of the hottest ramen Noodles in Korea. Since it comes with a broth, the heat sinks down your taste buds and leaves even the spicy food fans speechless on the first sip. You can always control the level of spiciness by pouring the contents of the soup sachets to taste. While it doesn't have any meat, it comes with a seasoning packet containing dried cabbage, green onions, red pepper, and mushroom. Be sure to have a glass of milk or cold beer when taking on the challenge!
- One of the spiciest ramen Noodles in Korea
- Serve with bean sprouts, choice of beef, mushrooms, cheese, and more
- Comes with a soup flavoring sachet and dried seasoning packet
- Product of Korea, from the brand Paldo
- Comes in a pack of 5, containing 4.23oz. of super spicy ramen Noodles