Tea has had a long-standing position in Chinese and world history. Bai Mu Dan Tea or Peony White Tea was considered to be an extremely rare tea that's only served among Chinese royalty. This premium grade white tea from Prince of Peace is made from young leaves and buds of the Camellia Sinensis plant which is handpicked during the fresh spring harvest in Fujian, China. White Peony has a fresh bamboo fragrance that emits bold flavors of honey, chestnut, oak, and vanilla. Boasting antioxidant properties that are approximately 3 times more than green tea, it also only has 15-20mg of caffeine for that mild and light feeling after a warm cup. All you need is to steep a bag for 3-5 minutes to feel like royalty.
- Made from white tea leaves sourced from Fujian, China
- Caffeine-substitute with 15-20mg caffeine
- Can be served hot or cold
- ECO-CERTICO certified organic
- Contains 20 Peony White tea bags per box