Premium Roasted Barley Tea (Loose)
Assi Premium Roasted Barley Tea is a caffeine-free beverage that has a refreshing taste and a number of health benefits to boot. Because it is made with roasted barley, it has a mild toasted flavor that will delight kids and adults alike. Not only does it taste good, it’s also rich in fiber, antioxidants, and healthy organic compounds that help your body's blood circulation and toxin excretion. Called “bori-cha” in Korea and “mugicha” in Japan, this drink is commonly prepared in households and restaurants alike all year-round, particularly served cold in summers and warm in winters.
- Caffeine-free barley tea that’s rich in fiber and antioxidants
- Brewing instructions: Use 2 tablespoons of tea for every 2 liters of water. Boil at medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Best served hot during winters and iced cold during summers
- Product of Korea from the brand Assi
- Comes in packs of 1lb. or 2lbs. of Loose Roasted Barley Tea