Prince of Peace’s 100% Organic Peony White Tea undergoes a unique Zhenghe-style processing where the tea leaves are made from young leaves and tender buds of the camellia sinensis plant. This process gives the tea a richer aroma, fuller body, and darker color. Specifically, it has a mild peony aroma while maintaining a hint of sweet fruitiness coming from its delicate and briefly oxidized process. As a coffee substitute, white tea usually has a higher level of antioxidant content compared with green tea. A typical cup of white tea contains about 10-20mg of caffeine while a cup of coffee ranges from 100 -180mg. Steep a tea bag for 3-5 minutes to explore tea flavors out of the norm.
- Made from 100% organic peony white tea leaves
- Caffeine-substitute with 10-20mg caffeine
- Can be served hot or cold
- ECO-CERTICO certified organic
- Contains 20 organic white tea bags per box