Red Boat Premium Fish Sauce
Red Boat's Chef's Grade 40°N Fish Sauce bridges amateur cooks and professional chefs together by elevating the flavors of any dish it touches. Considered as Vietnam's national treasure, Red Boat honors local tradition by incorporating a unique two hundred-year-old artisanal fermentation process which involves the freshest, wild-caught black anchovies salted minutes after leaving the sea then aged for over a year in wooden barrels. The result? Liquid gold that packs a surprising yet harmonious blend of fruity sweetness and pungent ocean flavors. Give your favorite dishes a boost of umami and protein by adding a dash of this premium-tasting fish sauce to your salads, vegetables, braised meats and seafood, and more!
- Pure, 100% all-natural first press “extra virgin” Vietnamese fish sauce made from barrel-fermented black anchovies and sea salt
- Contains 40°N (nitrogen per liter)
- Uses traditional Vietnamese fermentation method
- Gluten-free with no added preservatives and MSG
- Dubbed as the Purest on Earth
- Comes in a case of 6, 250ml each