Red Boat Vietnamese Fish Sauce 40°N Extra Virgin
Dubbed as a Vietnamese national treasure, Red Boat Fish Sauce offers unrivaled purity with its simple ingredients prepared with utmost complexity. Using only sea salt and wild-caught black anchovies from the clear waters of Phu Quoc Island, these undergo centuries-old Vietnamese barrel fermentation methods to bring out a unique sweet and salty blend of fish sauce. It's naturally rich in protein, sustainably sourced, with no added MSG or preservatives. Add a dash of this fish sauce to your meats, vegetables, and salads to bring out a deep and savory umami flavor with every dish. A bottle has 36 months of shelf-life but with its unrivaled taste, you'll surely be replenishing your stock in little over a week!
- Pure, 100% all-natural first press “extra virgin” Vietnamese fish sauce made from barrel-fermented black anchovies and sea salt
- Contains 40°N (nitrogen per liter)
- Uses traditional Vietnamese fermentation method
- Gluten-free with no added preservatives and MSG
- Dubbed as the Purest on Earth
- Contains 250ml. Of Red Boat Fish Sauce