SAMYANG RAMYUN STORY
GIVING BIRTH TO KOREA'S FIRST RAMYUN
1960 is when Samyang Ramyun, the first ramyun in Korea, made its debut. Even decades after its first appearance, it is still among the most sought after ramyun in Korea and is the most iconic ramyun in Korea that keeps the originality of the Korean soul food. Samyang Ramyun comes in 2 flavors, original and spicy.
HONESTY TO TASTE
Samyang Foods is creating a global food culture with both the taste and nutrition in mind. We have obtained Halal certifications for over 70 products ranging from ramyun and snack to sauce and condiments. We try to reach out to every consumer with sincerity in the quality of our products.
Samyang Foods has risen to represent the spicy side of K-Food in the world. Samyang brand has become a global name and continues to expand into more countries and cultures with locally customized products. We strive to create a global food culture that everyone can enjoy.
HOW TO ENJOY SAMYANG RAMYUN MORE
Put noodles, soup and flake packet into the 19 oz (550ml) of boiling water.
Four minutes is enough to ready a full meal of the day.
For better taste, add fresh eggs and vegetables such as scallions.
Samyang Ramyun Original
The original is different.
Enjoy the real Korean ramyun.
- THE ORIGINAL KOREAN RAMEN - Samyang Ramen, Korea's first ramen, keeps the identity of the original and branches out to explore new flavors demanded by consumers. This ramen is mild soup that has been loved by Koreans for 60 years.
- RICH TASTE WITH HAM FLAVOR - With ham flakes added, the soup has a deep flavor and rich taste which makes it easy to enjoy for everyone regardless of age or gender. It is perfect for the whole family to relish together.
- CHEWY NOODLES - Adding potato starch enhances the chewy textures of noodles and allows for a richer meal.
- EASY & CONVENIENT COOK - Put noodles, soup and flake packet into the 19 oz (550ml) of boiling water and cook for 4 minutes. For better taste, add fresh vegetables and scallions.
- 0g TRANS FAT, 0mg CHOLESTEROL